[LLVMdev] Control Data Flow Graph (CDFG)

John Mosby ojomojo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:46:38 PST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Wenhao Jia <tynarex at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> My project is somewhat inbetween, but closer to the latter.

There should be someone working on data flow, control dependence and the
like (perhaps that is you(!)).
I'm interested in hearing about your project, if possible.

> If you are doing something related to synthesis, have you checked
> xPilot from UCLA? Search "llvm" in this paper
> <http://www.icims.csl.uiuc.edu/~dchen/xpilot-TechCon2005.pdf>

I was aware of xPilot but I had not checked on it in a while, thanks for the
link!
This is one of the better efforts in ESL synthesis and is still active,
albeit via the proprietary route (AutoESL, Inc.).
I am pursuing debugging and estimation applications for ESL design, not
strictly synthesis and not simuation, but
spans the two domains. I am interesting in building open source
infrastructure and tools.

Cheers,
John