[LLVMdev] Generatin code for an ARM-LINUX machine

Juan Carlos Martinez Santos juanc.martinez.santos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:17:39 PDT 2009

Thanks John,

I just realized that I am not working on the same "branch" of LLVM. Looking
the latest or the newest version I saw the folder with the script, but I did
not see a README file.

I ran the script, and I get:

**********
chown: cannot access `/usr/local/codesourcery': No such file or directory
**********

Therefore my question is if the script depends on others folders (or files)
that maybe are not in the 2.5 version.

Thanks in advance,

Juan Carlos

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM, John Mosby <ojomojo at gmail.com> wrote:

> llvm/utils/crosstool/ARM/build-install-linux.sh
>

> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Juan Carlos Martinez Santos <
> juanc.martinez.santos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Misha,
>>
>> However, I could not find the crosstool. Could you please check the name
>> of the script?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos Martínez Santos