[LLVMdev] modifying llc asm output

Michael Graumann MichaelGraumann at gmx.net
Tue Jun 30 08:33:44 PDT 2009

Hi

I am trying to modify the llc in that way:

        subf 3, 5, 3                                 subf 3, 5, 3

        stw 3, 44(1)                                stw 3, 44(1)

                                                               # InlineAsm
Start

                                               -->          isync

                                                               # InlineAsm
End

        lwz 3, 44(1)                                lwz 3, 44(1)

        cmpwi 0, 3, -1                           cmpwi 0, 3, -1

I would like to insert Code (like the isync) in the asm output of the llc.
What is the best way, or easiest to do this.

llc -filetype=asm -march=ppc32   -o=test.s test.bc

With best regards,

- Michael