[LLVMdev] How to add a trivial LLVM intrinsic

Matt Renzelmann mjr at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:06:08 PDT 2009

Thank you for your reply--I've now done that.  Unfortunately, there's a new
error now:

------------
Cannot yet select: intrinsic %llvm.test_intrinsic
test.c:25: internal compiler error: Aborted
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter> for instructions.

I've switched to using LLVM-2.5 instead of the latest SVN version, but I
made all the same changes described in the previous email.  After making the
changes, I built LLVM, and then built the GCC front end.

I traced the "Cannot yet select" print statement to DAGISelEmitter.cpp, but
am unsure how to proceed.

Thanks again for your help,
Matt