[LLVMdev] Garbage Collection Project

Granville Barnett granvillebarnett at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:45:43 PDT 2009

My first point, i.e. the custom allocator was in relation to the fact that
key data structures are allocated to private memory reserved for the runtime
so things tend to be laid out pretty well so the extra hop is not that
expensive. Just thought I'd make that clearer.

--
Granville Barnett
http://gbarnett.github.com