[LLVMdev] Segmentation fault - Kaleidoscope

Xerxes RĂ„nby xerxes at zafena.se
Wed Jun 17 10:33:33 PDT 2009

Some recent API changes require that the JIT have to be initialized
before use:

#include "llvm/Target/TargetSelect.h"

and use
// If we have a native target, initialize it to ensure it is linked in and
// usable by the JIT.
InitializeNativeTarget();

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20090615/078885.html

the llvm examples including Kaleidoscope have been changed to use the
jit in this new way:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20090615/078888.html

this will fix the 0x0 for EE error.

Xerxes