[LLVMdev] runtime library for jitted code

Victor Zverovich victor at optirisk-systems.com
Mon Jun 15 09:48:23 PDT 2009

Albert and Anton, thanks for all the answers.
I tried to load a DLL with DynamicLibrary::LoadLibraryPermanently and it
works perfectly, so there is no need to use
ExecutionEngine::addGlobalMapping. However Function objects still need to be
constructed since they are required when creating a call, right?

Victor