[LLVMdev] Code related to "Run Time Optimization" and "Offline Reoptimizer"

Kelvin Tian kevinn.tian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:45:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

    Sorry for this silly question, but I couldn't find the source codes
related to "Run Time Optimization" and "Offline Reoptimizer". As there's few
references talking about those two parts except for Chris's master thesis.
There's a "Runtime" souce code folder, but the codes under that folder
mainly relate to gathering profiling information or runtime gc. Can anybody
help me point out those two parts of codes in the source code folder? Thanks
a lot!

--
Best regards,
Kelvin