[LLVMdev] Output to a DLL

Olivier Meurant meurant.olivier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:10:36 PDT 2009

When you say "spit bitecode from the JIT the first time, load it on
subsequent sessions" :
- do you want to write the IR in a file via BitcodeWriter and re-read it via
BitcodeReader ? (you will pay the cost of native code emission on each load
?)
- do you want to write the native code ? In that case, how do you retrieve
the size of the buffer prepared by the "getPointerToFunction" method ? Is it
safe ? I was wondering on how memory access to global variable will come
back in this case ?

Olivier.