[LLVMdev] ARM backend failures from (gcc) c torture suite

robert muth robert at muth.org
Thu Jun 11 08:45:49 PDT 2009

I wrote a few scripts to run llvm/arm against the gnu c torture test suite
which consists of  over 900 smallish tests.

There were quite a few failures with llvm/arm which I hereby want to
report (see attached
tarball for the actual failing testsc).

Most of the failures are related to vararg/stdarg.
I think I saw a bug files for this but cannot find it anymore.
Is somebody on this?

Finally, I would like to check in the scripts mentioned above.
What would be a good place for them? "utils/" ?