[LLVMdev] 2009 LLVM Developers' Meeting

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Wed Jun 10 09:19:17 PDT 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know that we do plan to have a LLVM
Developers' Meeting this year. We are currently planning for it to be held
in the San Francisco Bay Area in the fall (Sept/Oct). No specific date has
been selected yet, but an announcement will be made in the next month.

We would not be able to have a free developers meeting without the
generous contributions of companies and universities. A big thanks to last
years contributors: Apple, Google, Adobe, and the University of Illinois.

If you or your company is interested in contributing financially to the
2009 LLVM Developers' Meeting, please send me an email (tonic at nondot.org).
Any amount is greatly appreciated and will help continue to make this
meeting free to all attendees.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner