[LLVMdev] SSI and ABCD for LLVM

Mai, Haohui haohui.mai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:26:02 PDT 2009

By static array bounds checking, I mean eliminating array bounds checking
which can be proved ``safe'' at compile-time.

Well, even though there are a lot of approaches of doing this, I believe
that having an implementation of ABCD would very useful. It would be even
more useful if LLVM can have a general framework for doing static array
bounds checking -- just like the aliasing framework.

Haohui