[LLVMdev] SSI and ABCD for LLVM

Andre Tavares andrelct at dcc.ufmg.br
Thu Jun 4 06:47:36 PDT 2009

Dear Community,

I'm working on a project for Google Summer of Code, to implement the
ABCD and Bitwidth analysis in LLVM. I'm not going to extend the
description of the project here, this link shows my proposal
http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~andrelct/projects/gsoc_2009/proposal.

I have been in some discussions on this list about Ada and SSI that
helped on my decisions up to this moment.

This project is due to August, and during this period I will be posting
my progress in a blog. If someone has interest in following my progress
I welcome you to read the blog, and I would really appreciate any
suggestion, critics and opinions on any aspect. I understand that every
opinion is helpful. So the blog link is
http://gsoc2009-andrelct.blogspot.com/.

Best Regards,

--
Andre Tavares
Master Student in Computer Science - UFMG - Brasil