[LLVMdev] Stack Management in LLVM

Joshua Moore-Oliva llvm-dev at chatgris.com
Thu Jul 23 16:06:12 PDT 2009

If I could reduce my requirements to the ability to the following:
    * Ability to know how much stack space a function requires
    * Move the stack pointer arbitrarily (the ability to write my own function
prologue and epilogue, would need to be able to insert assembly/low level
code here) before and after a method call

could LLVM do that for me, using the system stack, (not continuations with
malloc)?  Or am I barking up the wrong tree with this tool?

Thanks, Josh