[LLVMdev] Nightly Test Page Busted?

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Thu Jul 23 15:43:31 PDT 2009

We are experiencing serious load/memory issues on llvm.org and
unfortunately, there is not anything we can do about it. This means
that because the nightlytest page needs to access a mysql database, it
will be very very slow. Bugzilla will be slow too.

We have a machine being ordered, but it will take time to arrive and
time to setup.

Until then, I'm asking people to please try to be kind to the SVN
server. Buildbots should do updates and not full checkouts. Do not do
GIT mirroring right now. If SVN is super slow, wait awhile and try
again.

-Tanya