[LLVMdev] viewCFGOnly() function

David Stuttard david.stuttard at ziilabs.com
Thu Jul 23 01:10:35 PDT 2009

Here's what the doxygen page has for viewCFGOnly() :

/// viewCFGOnly - This function is meant for use from the debugger.  It works
/// just like viewCFG, but it does not include the contents of basic blocks
/// into the nodes, just the label.  If you are only interested in the CFG
/// this can make the graph smaller.
///
void viewCFGOnly() const;

Which indicates that no arguments are necessary.

You're getting a compile error because you are using F->viewCFGOnly() when F is not a
pointer in your example.

Try F.viewCFGOnly() instead

David

--
Notice
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is

3DLabs Ltd company number 02883883 registered in England and Wales at 79 Knightsbridge,
London SW1X 7RB