[LLVMdev] LLVM and Interrupt Service Routines.

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Jul 22 05:10:51 PDT 2009

Hi Alex,

> Assuming that that support for Ada in LLVM is complete, I would look to
> see if there is something that is done there. Ada provides two pragmas
> (Interrupt_Handler & Attach_Handler) which allow you to both statically
> and dynamically attach interrupts to procedures.

the interrupt handler itself is a parameterless procedure that does not
return a value.  As such, I guess calling conventions and so forth are
not very relevant for it :)  In any case llvm-gcc and gcc mainline seem
to output the interrupt handler as an ordinary function on x86-32-linux.

Ciao,

Duncan.