[LLVMdev] llvm.memcpy intrinsics.

Andrew Lenharth andrewl at lenharth.org
Thu Jul 16 05:43:51 PDT 2009

You can leave a memcpy implementation in your .bc file so long as it
has the appropriate attributes so it doesn't get removed by dead code
elimination, you are fine.  This problem also comes up in systems
without the standard library like OS kernels.  Also, they need to have
the expected linkage (just saying...).

Andrew