[LLVMdev] please stabilize the trunk

Paul Melis llvm at assumetheposition.nl
Thu Jul 16 04:57:28 PDT 2009

Bill Wendling wrote:
> Things get really out of hand (and I tend to lose my temper and write
> hotly worded emails) when things obviously break, and the build bots
> send out emails about these breakages, but people ignore them, and the
> build is broken for half a day or more. This morning, I got to the
> office and couldn't build TOT, it was so bad.

So... what's the situation at the moment? Should both LLVM and llvm-gcc
from trunk build without errors on GNU/Linux 32-bit x86 at the moment? I
get linker errors related to LLVMContext all over the place in llvm-gcc,
and I think I'm fully up-to-date w.r.t svn.

Or should I wait a while before attempting this in these turbulent times? :)

Bye,
Paul