[LLVMdev] please stabilize the trunk

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Wed Jul 15 16:48:21 PDT 2009

That depends on what you call a false positive. The public buildbot
regularly fails because of mailing Frontend tests, and I have had
continues failures of some DejaGNU tests for a long time on some
builders. Its not a false positive per se, but one starts to ignore
the failures because they aren't unexpected.

 - Daniel