[LLVMdev] ANTLR?

David Minor dahvid.minor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:09:31 PDT 2009

I've done extensive research on the subject and if you want to parse ALL of
C++, there are only two options, g++ or the Edison Design Group C++
front-end.  Both of these have projects designed to make this easier LLVM
(as you know) and Rose (http://www.rosecompiler.org/), which works with the
EDG compiler.  AspectC++, OpenC++, Antler, TLX, all work with only a portion
of the grammer.