[LLVMdev] ANTLR?

Mai, Haohui haohui.mai at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:37:33 PDT 2009

For a LL(1) parser, it might be a little bit difficult to parse complex
grammar like C++, but it might work.

ANTLR worked great when other codes were written in Java, but it was a
little bit painful when using other languages like python.

I worked on it two years ago. I guess they might have some improvement now.

Haohui