[LLVMdev] Cray is Hiring!

Paul Melis llvm at assumetheposition.nl
Thu Jul 9 13:19:19 PDT 2009

Hi,

David Greene wrote:
> After the successful launch of the Jaguar machine (the fastest for
> open science, http://www.cray.com/Products/XT/Product/ORNLJaguar.aspx)
> we're working toward the next leap in computational power.

Slight off-topic, but when I try to open the above link in Firefox 3 I
get a big fat "Reported Attack Site! This web site at www.cray.com has
been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your
security preferences." warning. Interestingly the "Why was this site
blocked?" button takes me to a page hosted on
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/ where the following explanation
is given:

*What happened when Google visited this site?*

    Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2
    page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and
    installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this
    site was on 2009-07-09, and the last time suspicious content was
    found on this site was on 2009-07-09.

    Malicious software includes 2 scripting exploit(s), 2 trojan(s), 2
    exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 12 new
    process(es) on the target machine.

    Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including
    yesgogame.com/
    <http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=yesgogame.com/>,
    gamezv.com/
    <http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=gamezv.com/>,
    98.126.12.0/
    <http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=98.126.12.0/>.

    1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for
    distributing malware to visitors of this site, including
    yesgogame.com/
    <http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=yesgogame.com/>.

    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS20021 (LNH)
    <http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=AS:20021>.

Does anybody have the same warnings? Are these simply bogus or is there
really something going on?

Paul