[LLVMdev] Cray is Hiring!

David Greene dag at cray.com
Thu Jul 9 10:20:47 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 16:58, Vikram S. Adve wrote:
> Hi, David,
>
> Is the LLVM-based back end you have been working on for the Cascade
> system used by this or any other Cray installations?  Is the XT5
> related to Cascade in any way?  Thanks,

Yes, the LLVM backend is used in the Cray compiler on the XT5.
Thus LLVM is compiling code that runs on over 180,000 cores.

Pretty neat, huh?

If someone could update the Users link on the website to reflect
this, I would appreciate it.  Apparently that bit is not in
any publicly-accessible repository so I can't update it myself.

                        -Dave