[LLVMdev] Source file information.

Saman Aliari Zonouz saliari2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 9 05:18:49 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply. Is it not possible to do with llvm-g++ -g?
and furthermore, where are SDNode and DebugLoc fields stored? are they in a
file which I have to parse myself? if so, is there any way that I use a
library to get the file/line information for each instruction? since, I am
writing a pass for opt tool that manipulates the callgraph and want to get
the line number information in runOnModule() function.

Thanks,
::Saman