[LLVMdev] lli on cygwin - ERROR: Program used "some standard c" function which could not be found

Michael Maul mike.maul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:54:49 PDT 2009

Sorry the link doesn't really help much.
>>See http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2009-March/021267.html .
I saw that post, dosen't really help much.
> 1. register them explicitly

What does register them explicitly mean?
> 2. They should be available from some .DLL already preloaded into the
binary.

Well I expect that they live in the static lib libc.a.
Thing is there are working ports , though I think they were done on mingw
however which work but I need to link against the libs and those are not
provided in the binary builds.