[LLVMdev] Cray is Hiring!

David Greene dag at cray.com
Wed Jul 8 13:59:02 PDT 2009

Hey compiler peeps,

Cray is ramping up a number of exciting projects and we're looking
for new hires.  Obviously parallelism has been our core focus, but
the challenges of manycore and accelerator technology are presenting
new twists requiring us to bring new solutions to bear.

After the successful launch of the Jaguar machine (the fastest for
open science, http://www.cray.com/Products/XT/Product/ORNLJaguar.aspx)
we're working toward the next leap in computational power.

Compilers are a key technology on the current and next generation of
supercomputers.  We're looking at manycore, GPUs and other accelerator
technology.  If you are interested in working on machines with 181,000+
cores*, this is the place to be!

If you're interested in one of these positions, you can contact me or
just go to one of the URLs below and submit a CV.  U.S. citizenship is
required.

*http://www.cray.com/Products/XT/Product/ORNLJaguar.aspx

                             -Dave

Math Software Engineer
https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Cray/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10751&esid=az

Performance Tools Development Engineer
https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Cray/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10762&esid=az

Software Engineer- Code Generation
https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Cray/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10746&esid=az

Software Engineer- Compiler Optimization
https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Cray/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10744&esid=az

Software Engineer- Compiler Optimization
https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Cray/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10745&esid=az

Sr Engineer - Scientific Libraries
https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Cray/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10749&esid=az

                               -Dave