[LLVMdev] ARM cross compiling causes segmentation fault

S. Bharadwaj Yadavalli bharadwajy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:10:04 PDT 2009

These messages are from the Code Sourcery assembler in toolchain
2007q3 (which I presume you are using). We have been living with these
warnings for quite sometime now and have proven to be harmless on v6
and may be ignored [Refer:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap@vger.kernel.org/msg00059.html].

This bug has been fixed in the assembler that is part of 2008q3 toolchain.

Hope that helps.

Bharadwaj