[LLVMdev] ARM cross compiling causes segmentation fault

Won J Jeon wjjeon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:04:42 PDT 2009

Hello,

I built a llvm toolchain for ARM and I'm trying to build a simple
application on ARM using LLVM. When I compiled the code, it has the
following message and the binary code has a segmentation fault when it is
executed.

/tmp/ccJPjMe4.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccJPjMe4.s:4250: rdhi, rdlo and rm must all be different
/tmp/ccJPjMe4.s:4589: rdhi, rdlo and rm must all be different
/tmp/ccJPjMe4.s:4694: rdhi, rdlo and rm must all be different
/tmp/ccJPjMe4.s:4899: rdhi, rdlo and rm must all be different
/tmp/ccJPjMe4.s:4915: rdhi, rdlo and rm must all be different

Any idea?

Regards,
Won