[LLVMdev] LLVM Graph Representation

Andre Tavares andrelct at dcc.ufmg.br
Mon Jul 6 12:32:37 PDT 2009

I'm developing the ABCD algorithm for LLVM, and I will need to store
some information as a digraph.

I was thinking of a list of adjacency, implemented with a
map<Instruction, Set<Node>>. The node would have an Instruction and a
value. I opted for map and set, because I will create the graph once and
will search on it a bunch of times, and will never remove a node.

Is there any graph structure in LLVM I can use? What do you think about
this structure I thought about?

Thanks

--
Andre Tavares
Master Student in Computer Science - UFMG - Brasil