[LLVMdev] A beginner question

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 11:02:46 PDT 2009

The line comes up on a back trace using gdb. I think it's the right line (I have tried it on two separate machines one using Fedora 11 and g++ 4.4.x and the other Ubunto and g++ 4.3.3) and the situation is exceptionally odd since it only occurs when compiling my Runtime.cpp and doesnt happen when compiling other files. This is with LLVM 2.5.

I did look at the Type.cpp code and it should be impossible but it's the error I am getting.