[LLVMdev] LLVM and Eclipse

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 16:07:57 PDT 2009

Hello Patrick,

Eclipse works if you have LLVM installed from source before you install Eclipse since LLVM's headers will be in the default location for headers to be.  You may also have to start a new project before the headers latch in to memory.  I tried making a new project using the requesters on the first run and that didn't do it.  Note:  You'll have to go into the properties menu of the C++ file and under C/C++ build under options under miscellaneous you'll have to add `/usr/local/bin/llvm-config --cxxflags --libs all` and note the back-quotes rather than regular quotes.  If the headers don't show up in the root directory of the project, code completion won't work either.