[LLVMdev] Validation Buildbot is Up!

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Wed Jan 28 13:59:07 PST 2009

On Jan 28, 2009, at 12:18 PM, David Greene wrote:

> I have a buildbot operating to do validating builds of llvm up at
>
> http://obbligato.org:8080
>
> My DSL has been stable enough for the past few months for me to
> feel comfortable hosting the buildbot there.

We had a discussion in the past on what validate means. Did you ever
formalize that? It might be good if you posted (on your website?) what
specific criteria you are using to declare a build validated. Or is
this just a normal build bot?

> It's not yet sending messages to llvmdev.  I want to do some more
> testing of the setup before I turn it loose on everyone.  But you can
> go take a look to see how it operates.

I don't think llvm-dev is the right place to be sending mail to. Maybe
the testresults list? What mails do you plan to send and how frequent?

-Tanya