[LLVMdev] Reading recommendations?

Michael Schuerig michael at schuerig.de
Mon Jan 26 05:48:10 PST 2009

On Sunday 25 January 2009, Jon Harrop wrote:
> On Friday 23 January 2009 10:51:53 Michael Schuerig wrote:
> > My interest is mainly in using LLVM as the code generator for
> > dynamic and/or functional languages. Are any of the LLVM-related[1]
> > publications or other papers/books particularly recommended for
> > this purpose?
>
> You may be interested in the new series of OCaml Journal articles
> about the creation of compilers for functional languages using LLVM
> from OCaml that I just announced on this list.

Yes, I noticed your announcement and I'll keep it in mind, however, this
is not the route I'd like to take right now as I don't want to add yet
another language to the mix. It's likely that I'm going to learn OCaml
some time, but not in the near future.

Nonetheless, thanks for pointing out the articles.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael at schuerig.de