[LLVMdev] Leaving LLVM

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Thu Jan 22 00:28:54 PST 2009

Hi all,

about a month ago, I've started working on my master's thesis. Since I want to
focus on just that work, I've stopped my LLVM work for now. It is unclear
whether I will continue my work after graduation, but it seems unlikely.

I'll still keep track of LLVM from a personal interest (mostly watching the
IRC channel), but I won't have the time to track any mailing lists.

Thanks to all involved for the great product and community that LLVM is and
for the experiences gained during my work!

Gr.

Matthijs