[LLVMdev] Volunteers needed for LLVM Release Team

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Fri Jan 16 03:37:28 PST 2009

I noticed that the mingw release only contains binaries and not
libraries nor header files.
I think it would be nice if the mingw release contained the same files
as the other releases.
This would mean that people who want to use LLVM with the Haskell
bindings on Windows don't have to build and install LLVM (first
installing mingw), but they could just download binaries and install
those.

  -- Lennart