[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Testing and CMake (was: win32/llvm.sln, win32/clang.sln)

steve naroff snaroff at apple.com
Thu Jan 15 10:16:27 PST 2009

Hi Oscar,

For development, CMake is working great for me. I rarely get build
errors related to the project file being out-of-date.

Is it true that CMake only generates absolute paths? Any idea on the
difficulty of generating relative paths? I consider this a pretty big
obstacle...

Thanks for all your hard work on this,

snaroff