[LLVMdev] Use two ComplexPatterns (possible bug of TableGen?)

Brandner brandner at complang.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 15 00:50:30 PST 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 18:59:03 Brandner Florian wrote:
> I have a patch against llvm 2.4 that fixes this issue, but did not have
> the time to post the patch here. I'll do so by tomorrow.

here is the patch, still against llvm 2.4. I had a short look on trunk, but it
seems that there are several conflicts. Maybe a tablgen expert should have a
look at this - I also do not know if there are changes needed for the
FastISelEmitter.

I hope this is a starting point for you,
florian

ps: We have a working compiler here that relies on these changes, so it does
not seem to break anything, at least for our private backend.