[LLVMdev] Heating/Cooling Maintenance Started

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 6 10:13:30 PST 2009

Dear LLVMers,

The heating/cooling maintenance in our building has started.  I peeked
into the server room in which the LLVM SVN server is stored, and it's
already 81 degrees Fahrenheit in there.  Our IT staff will shut systems
down once the temperature reaches 84 degrees Fahrenheit

Again, I strongly recommend that people not make any SVN commits or
Bugzilla changes until the cooling system is back on at 4:00 pm Central
time today.

-- John T.