[LLVMdev] [llvm-commits] [llvm] r65296 - in /llvm/trunk: include/llvm/CodeGen/ lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/ lib/Target/CellSPU/ lib/Target/PowerPC/ lib/Target/X86/ test/CodeGen/X86/

Scott Michel scooter.phd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:35:45 PST 2009

Duncan:

I'm still stymied how this whole thread ended up about shuffle vector nodes,
when the original problem was my build vector patch. I'm still working on
backing the build vector patch out (it isn't clean with all of the
intervening commits and I have pressing management tasks which command my
attention.)

-scooter