[LLVMdev] 2.5 Pre-release2 available for testing

Ben Laurie benl at google.com
Tue Feb 24 07:49:55 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Tanya Lattner <tonic at nondot.org> wrote:
> LLVMers,
>
> The 2.5 pre-release2 is finally available for testing:
> http://llvm.org/prereleases/2.5/
>
> If you have time, I'd appreciate anyone who can help test the release.
> Please do the following:
>
> 1) Download/compile llvm source, and either compile llvm-gcc source or use
> llvm-gcc binary (please compile llvm-gcc with fortran if you can).

Unclear which of the many tarballs you mean, so I chose the smallest :-)

> 2) Run make check, send me the testrun.log

$ gmake check
llvm[0]: Running test suite
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/disk1.1/usr/home/ben/software/unpacked/llvm-2.5/test'
Making a new site.exp file...
*** dejagnu not found.  Make sure 'runtest' is in your PATH, then
reconfigure LLVM.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/disk1.1/usr/home/ben/software/unpacked/llvm-2.5/test'

This is on FreeBSD. I have no idea what "runtest" is?