[LLVMdev] [llvm-commits] remove libtool from build system

Nick Lewycky nicholas at mxc.ca
Mon Feb 23 20:40:28 PST 2009

For those of you who haven't noticed, I'm planning to commit a major
change to the Makefile rules tomorrow evening (Tuesday) if there are no
complaints about it between now and then.

This needs testing on Darwin. I've heard back from Linux on many
platforms and even FreeBSD, which is fantastic, but I'm told that lots
of LLVMers are running Darwin and I haven't heard a peep from them.

Or from you, if you're running Darwin. Hint hint! :)

Nick