[LLVMdev] 2.5 Pre-release1 available for testing

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Feb 6 17:42:06 PST 2009

LLVMers,

The 2.5 pre-release is available for testing:
http://llvm.org/prereleases/2.5/

If you have time, I'd appreciate anyone who can help test the release.
Please do the following:

1) Download/compile llvm source, and either compile llvm-gcc source or
use llvm-gcc binary (please compile llvm-gcc with fortran if you can).
2) Run make check, send me the testrun.log
3) Run "make TEST=nightly report" and send me the report.nightly.txt
4) Please provide details on what platform you compiled LLVM on, how
you built LLMV (src == obj, or src != obj), and if you compiled llvm-
gcc with support for fortran.

Please COMPLETE ALL TESTING BY end of the day on Feb. 12th!

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner