[LLVMdev] GEPping GEPs and first-class structs

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Thu Feb 5 11:22:14 PST 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009 19:25:46 Chris Lattner wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2009, at 5:38 AM, Jon Harrop wrote:
> > As I understand it, first-class structs will allow structs to be
> > passed as
>
> first-class structs already exist. :)

Hmm, I cannot get them to work. I suspect the problem is somewhere between
OCaml and their implementation within LLVM because I am not even seeing the
instructions when I visualize my function.

I have augmented "bindings/ocaml/llvm/llvm.ml*", "include/llvm-c/Core.h"
and "lib/VMCore/Core.cpp" with functions to handle InsertValue and
ExtractValue. Any ideas?

Maybe I should leave this until 2.5...

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e