[LLVMdev] How to use property 'isCommutable' in target description file?

Heyu Zhu zhu.heyu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:18:31 PST 2009

Thanks to Anton.

Frankly said i don't know the exact meaning and purpose of 'isCommutable'.
By my opinion "add.w r6, r7" != "add.w r7, r6", so we shouldn't set
isCommutable = 1.

Who would like give an example to demonstrate what benifit it has if
'isCommuatble=1' in instruction selection, register allocation or other
process?

Regards