[LLVMdev] hi, Hi, (Preccessors' Number) < MachineBasicBlock's Number < (Successors's Number), Is it really?

任坤 hbrenkun at yahoo.cn
Fri Dec 4 01:01:34 PST 2009

Hi, Bill.

I am scaning MachineFunction to collect physical registers' define-use messages.
I have known llc provides dominance tree at MachineFunction level.
I don't confuse to MachineBasicBlock Loop at CFG.
So I don't need to use BasicBlock number messages.

Thanks for your answer.

--- 09年12月4日,周五, Bill Wendling <wendling at apple.com> 写道: