[LLVMdev] Possible bug in ExpandShiftWithUnknownAmountBit

Javier Martinez javier at jmartinez.org
Thu Dec 3 16:09:22 PST 2009

Duncan,

Thanks for committing a fix. I see that you fixed a bug in my patch with
the HiL in the case of an SRA.

The issue with a test case is that it will depend on the target to expose
it. Like you noted in the check-in comment x86 doesn't expose the bug. The
target I'm working on isn't public. Short of writing a new one for the
purpose of a test case I don't know what else to do. Do you have a
suggestion?

Thanks,
Javier