[LLVMdev] machine ir transformation

shreyas krishnan shreyas76 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:39:50 PDT 2009

On rereading i thought I probably wasnt very clear.

to restate, I was wondering if I can use the selection dag
infrastructure to build def use information. I am looking to use
information such as def-use within a basic block, is the  register
used outside the basic block and load/store dependencies.

Any thoughts on doing it before register allocation?

I will appreciate any ideas !
shrey