[LLVMdev] A patch for refine the cmake system and also configure

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 04:02:45 PDT 2009

Because this patch must be applied in one time so that don't broken
the buildbot system.
So I just submit the configure and cmake at the same time.
Also, this patch add two new file
iterator.h
and
DataTypes.h

for the reason that patch doesn't support for svn's rename mechanics.
So I just add these two file and doesn't delete the old history files

Because I doesn't get configure working (I am not using Unix or
Linux), so i doesn't testing configure yet.
But cmake is working file on win32.

Also I add an module CheckSymbols
It's a module support for check_type_exists and check_include_exists and so on.

But I doesn't delete
iterator.in
and
iterator.cmake
and
DataTypes.h.cmake
DataTypes.h.in

Indeed, because those two new file is based on these files.
So we can using the svnr rename function to trace these files.

By the way
iterator.h is places at llvm/include/llvm/ADT

and
DataTypes.h is  placed at llvm/include/llvm/Support
--
         此致
礼