[LLVMdev] llc undefined symbol

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Tue Aug 11 11:10:12 PDT 2009

On Aug 11, 2009, at 10:53 AM, Michael Graumann wrote:
> At the moment there are in my pass only this virtual function
> (runOnMachineFunction). maybe is there an other reason?

Again, best guess since you don't actually include enough information...

You do not have a definition for it.  The anonymous namespace of the
header doesn't create a single anonymous namespace for the header,
rather, it uses the anonymous namespace of the translation unit.  Each
use of the header creates a different class, completely unrelated to
all other classes of the exact same name.  Try never defining classes
in anonymous namespaces in headers.